Accounts Assistant-IMMEDIATE STARTPosted 5 months ago
We have an opportunity for someone to join our finance team as an Accounts Assistant.
- Input invoices and representatives claims for the monthly ORG sub-committee to correct nominal and department area. Reconcile invoices with Purchase Orders.
- Create monthly reports including BACS and process BACS.
- Send payment advices by email.
- Check remittance/statements advices and chase queries.
- Assist Representatives with all aspect of their expense claims.
- Liaise with credit card holders in respect of statements received, resolving queries as they arise. Post credit card expenditure/invoices.
- Post subscription income/unpaid direct debits from bank statements to membership data base.
- Assist with the subscription generation and collection.
- Assist with VAT returns.
- Assist with P11d and PSA
- Process two monthly payrolls
- Issue pay slips
- Run submission to HMRC and Pension Provider.
All CVs should be sent to LynaShenai@balpa.org along with a short covering email or letter .
25 days Annual Leave entitlement excluding Bank Holidays
Salary – £30,000 to £35,000 p/a, based on experience
Defined Contribution Pension employer contribution match up to 13%
Hybrid working option – once training completed subject to operational needs
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Sage 50 or 200
- Sage 50 Payroll desirable
- You must be able to get to the office at Heathrow